Brand Name : Vector
Model Number : VEC-VC-01223H-M-E
Certification : CE
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 kit
Price : To Be Discussed
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union, L/C
Supply Ability : 500 kits/month
Delivery Time : 3-5 work days
Packaging Details : 280*208*78mm,375*290*155mm
Voltage : 220V
Power : 2.2KW
Phase : 3 Phase
Communication Protocols : CanOpen / Ethercat / Modbus
Encoder : 2500 pulse incremental + Hall encoder;
Rated Current : 12A
Input/Output : Pulse / Analog
Control Mode : Torque/Location/Speed
Application : Textile Machine Matched CNC Controller
Product Name : High-Speed 2Kw 220V AC Servo Motor Drive
High-Speed 2.2Kw 220V AC Servo Motor Drive For Textile Machine Matched CNC Controller
High-Speed 2.2Kw 220V AC Servo Motor Drive
AC Power 2.2KW
Three Phase 220V
Modbus / CanOpen / EtherCAT
Location / Speed / Torque Control Mode
2500 pulse incremental + Hall encoder;
|Product Name||High-Speed 2.2Kw 220V AC Servo Motor Drive|
|Input/Output||Pulse / Analog|
|Communication Protocols||Modbus / CanOpen / EtherCAT|
|Encoder||2500 pulse incremental + Hall encoder;|
|Voltage||Control Mode||Single-phase / three-phase full-controlled rectification |
|Encoder||Encoder Feedback||2500 pulse incremental + Hall encoder; |
2500 pulse incremental;
17bit Tamagawa absolute encoder;
23bit Tamagawa absolute encoder;
24bit Nikon absolute encoder;
|Pulse Command Input||Pulse Type||Differential input,Open collector|
|Frequency Range||Differential input:0-500kHz,pulse width greater than 1us |
Open collector: 0-300kHz,pulse width greater than 2.5us
|Pulse Mode||pulse + direction; AB pluses; CW+CCW;|
|Analog Input||Voltage Range||-10V to 10V|
|DI/DO Interface Type||NPN/PNP|
|Digital Input||Enable Drive, Reset Drive, Torque Command A/B Switch, Torque Command Reverse |
Enable, Forward Torque Limit A/B Switch, Negative Torque Limit A/B Switch, Forward
Speed Limit A /B switch, negative speed limit A/B switch, forward jog, reverse jog, speed
command reverse enable, main speed source A/B switch, speed stop enable, clear position
count, speed mode Zero fixed, multi-speed speed selection 0, multi-speed speed selection
1, multi-speed speed selection 2, multi-speed speed selection 3, position command
prohibited, position command reverse, pulse command prohibited, electronic gear ratio
switch 1, position error Clear, return to zero, trigger multi-segment position,
multi-segment position selection 0, multi-segment position selection 1, multi-segment
position selection 2, multi-segment position selection 3, multi-segment position direction
selection, zero return origin switch input, xy pulse and internal position planning
switching, control Mode switch 0, control mode switch 1, enable interrupt fixed length
input, cancel interrupt fixed length, trigger interrupt fixed length, first set of second set
gain switch, reset fault, positive limit switch in position mode, Reverse limit switch in
position mode, open and closed loop in full closed loop mode , electronic gear ratio switch
2, motor overheat input, emergency stop input, internal trigger clear, internal trigger set,
internal counter count pulse, internal counter clear, speed mode UPDOWN mode UP
signal, speed mode UPDOWN mode DOWN Signal, AI zero drift automatic correction.
|Digital Output||Driver enabled, speed arrival, speed reduction, speed increase, zero speed, speed over |
limit, forward rotation, reverse rotation, fault output, forward speed limit in torque mode,
torque mode In the negative speed limit, in the torque mode, the positioning is completed,
the positioning is close to the output, the zero return is completed, the position error is too
large, the output is interrupted by the fixed length, the software limit output is output, the
brake output is Input command is valid, often OFF, always ON, torque limit output, torque
arrival, internal trigger status, internal counter count arrives, speed is consistent, pulse
position command is zero output
● Install the driver on a dry and sturdy platform. Maintain good ventilation and
heat dissipation during installation and maintain good grounding.
● Please install in the specified direction to avoid malfunction.
● When installing, please ensure that the servo driver is kept at a specified distance from the inner
surface of the cabinet and other machines, otherwise it may cause fire or malfunction.
● When installing, do not block the suction and exhaust ports, and do not allow foreign objects
inside the product to enter,otherwise it may cause malfunction or fire due to aging of internal components.
● Do not place heavy objects on or under this product as this may result in injury.
● Please install in the following environment:
1.places without direct sunlight;
2.Locations where the ambient temperature is in the range of 0 ° C to 55 ° C;
3.Relative humidity in the range of 0% to 95%, and no condensation;
4.Locations free of water droplets, vapors, dust and oily dust;
5.Locations where there is no high heat device;
6.Non-corrosive, flammable gas and liquid sites;
7.It is not easy to splash water, oil and medicine;
8.places that are not exposed to radioactive radiation;
9.Strong and vibration-free places;
10.Locations where there is no electromagnetic noise interference.
|Key Name||Key function|
|PAR/ALM||mode switch, return to the previous menu|
|▲(add)||increase flashing bit value of the LED digital tube|
|▼(dec)||Decrease flashing digit value of the LED digital tube|
|STOP/RST||Moves the blinking LED tube to the left; checks the high value of data |
longer than 5 bits; Fault reset;execute Fn function
|RD/WT||read/write parameter values;enter fn page|
● in the test operation, in order to prevent accidents, please test the servo motor with no load
(not connected to the driver shaft), otherwise it may cause injury.
● when starting to operate on the supporting machine, set the user parameters that match the machine
in advance. If you start operation without parameter setting, it may cause mechanical loss or malfunction.
● to avoid accidents, install a limit switch or a stopper at the end of the movable part of the machine,
otherwise it will cause mechanical damage or injury.
● do not make extreme changes to the parameter settings, as this may result in unstable operation,
mechanical damage or injury.
●when the power is turned on or the power supply is cut off, the heat sink of the servo driver, external
braking resistor, motor, etc. may be in a high temperature state. Do not touch it, otherwise it may cause burns.
● when using a servo motor on the vertical axis, set a safety device to prevent the work piece from falling under
alarm, over travel, etc. In addition, please perform the servo lock stop setting when an over travel occurs,
otherwise the work piece may fall in the over travel condition.
● do not enter the operating range of the machine during operation, otherwise it will cause injury.
● do not touch the servo motor or the movable part of the machine during
operation, otherwise it will cause injury.
● please set up the safety system to ensure safety even in the event of a signal line breakage. For example,
when the positive over travel switch (P-OT) and negative over travel switch (N-OT) signals are disconnected
at the factory setting, they operate safely.
● be sure to set the servo OFF state when turning off the power.
● do not turn the power on/off frequently. After the actual operation starts, the power ON/OFF interval should
be more than 1 hour, otherwise the components inside the servo unit will be prematurely aged.
●when an alarm occurs, reset the alarm after the cause is removed and ensure
safety, and restart the operation, otherwise it may cause injury.
● do not use the brake of the brake motor for normal braking, otherwise it may cause a malfunction.
Maintenance and inspection Precautions
● do not change the wiring while the power is on, otherwise it may cause electric shock or injury.
● please perform wiring or inspection by professional technicians, otherwise it
may cause electric shock or product failure.
● please check the power after the power is off for at least 5 minutes. Even if the power is turned off,
high voltage may remain inside the servo drive. Therefore, do not touch the power terminal within
5 minutes after the power is turned off, otherwise it may cause electric shock.
●when replacing the servo drive, please back up the servo driver user parameters to be replaced before
the replacement, and transfer the backup to the new servo drive, and then restart the operation,
otherwise the machine may be damaged.
|Satandard Spare Parts||Power terminal||Adapt to E1,E2 structure drive|
|Cn3 encoder plug||Encoder plug on the driver side|
|Cn4 control terminal plug||Input/output signal terminals,user wiring|
|Encoder connection line||The standard cable length is 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15 meters, according to customer |
needs Provide independent connector
|Power line||The standard cable length is 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15 meters, according to customer |
needs Provide independent connector
|Drive monitoring line||Connect and adjust the software for remote monitoring and firmware update|
|Purchasing Spare Parts||USB to RS232 Adapter cable||If necessary, self purchase|
|Ethernet communication line||If necessary, self purchase|
1. CE (EU Safety Standard);
2. IEC/EN61800-5-1:2007 (Safety requirements for electrical, thermal and energy in Section 5-1 of the
variable speed electric driver system), corresponding to the national standard GB12668.501-2013;
3, IEC / EN61800-3: 2004 + A1 (speed control electric driver system part 3 electromagnetic compatibility
standards and its specific test methods), corresponding to the national standard GB12668.3-2012.
Four times Production testing
Two Times 24 hoursTesting
100% Inspection Before Shipping
Delivery Time and Shipping Way
1. For small order we always can delivery out within 1 week.
2. Our products can be shippied via Air, Land or Sea.
|Packing details of Servo Drive|
|Packing details of Servo Drive|
High Speed 2.2Kw CNC Servo Kit Servo Motor Controller Images