Brand Name : Vector
Model Number : VEC-VC-00323HC-M-E/90MB-R7520A23F-MF2
Certification : CE
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 kit
Price : To Be Discussed
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 500-1000 kits /Month
Delivery Time : 5-8 work days
Packaging Details : 375*290*155mm, 280*208*112mm
Phase : Three Phase
Voltage : 380V
Model : VEC-VC-00733HC-M-E/130MB-2R625A33F-MF2
Usage : Printing Machine
Certifictaes : CE
Encoder : 24 Bit absolute Encoder
Communication Protocols : Modbus/CANopen/EtherCAT
Power : 0.75KW
220V 3.5nm 750W Hybrid Closed-Loop Control Servo Driver With 24bit Absolute Encoder
Hybrid Closed-Loop Control Servo Driver
AC Power 0.75KW
Three Phase 380V
Modbus / CanOpen / EtherCAT
Location / Speed / Torque Control Mode
24bit Tamagawa absolute encoder;
|Product Name||Closed Loop Stepper Motor Kit Servo Driver|
|Encoder||24 bit absolute encoder|
Servo motor model slecting:
Servo Drive Installation:
● Install the driver on a dry and sturdy platform. Maintain good ventilation and
heat dissipation during installation and maintain good grounding.
● Please install in the specified direction to avoid malfunction.
● When installing, please ensure that the servo driver is kept at a specified
distance from the inner surface of the cabinet and other machines, otherwise it may cause fire or malfunction.
● When installing, do not block the suction and exhaust ports, and do not allow foreign objects inside the
product to enter, otherwise it may cause malfunction or fire due to aging of internal components.
● Do not place heavy objects on or under this product as this may result in injury.
● Please install in the following environment:
1.places without direct sunlight;
2.Locations where the ambient temperature is in the range of 0 ° C to 55 ° C;
3.Relative humidity in the range of 0% to 95%, and no condensation;
4.Locations free of water droplets, vapors, dust and oily dust;
5.Locations where there is no high heat device;
6.Non-corrosive, flammable gas and liquid sites;
7.It is not easy to splash water, oil and medicine;
8.places that are not exposed to radioactive radiation;
9.Strong and vibration-free places;
10.Locations where there is no electromagnetic noise interference.
● in the test operation, in order to prevent accidents, please test the servo motor with no load
(not connected to the driver shaft), otherwise it may cause injury.
● when starting to operate on the supporting machine, set the user parameters that match the machine
in advance. If you start operation without parameter setting, it may cause mechanical loss or malfunction.
● to avoid accidents, install a limit switch or a stopper at the end of the movable part of the machine,
otherwise it will cause mechanical damage or injury.
● do not make extreme changes to the parameter settings, as this may result in
unstable operation, mechanical damage or injury.
●when the power is turned on or the power supply is cut off, the heat sink of the servo driver, external
braking resistor, motor, etc. may be in a high temperature state. Do not touch it, otherwise it may cause burns.
● when using a servo motor on the vertical axis, set a safety device to prevent the work piece from falling
under alarm, over travel, etc. In addition, please perform the servo lock stop setting when an over travel occurs,
otherwise the work piece may fall in the over travel condition.
● do not enter the operating range of the machine during operation, otherwise it will cause injury.
● do not touch the servo motor or the movable part of the machine during
operation, otherwise it will cause injury.
● please set up the safety system to ensure safety even in the event of a signal
line breakage. For example, when the positive over travel switch (P-OT) and negative over travel switch
(N-OT) signals are disconnected at the factory setting, they operate safely.
● be sure to set the servo OFF state when turning off the power.
● do not turn the power on/off frequently. After the actual operation starts, the power ON/OFF interval
should be more than 1 hour, otherwise the components inside the servo unit will be prematurely aged.
●when an alarm occurs, reset the alarm after the cause is removed and ensure
safety, and restart the operation, otherwise it may cause injury.
● do not use the brake of the brake motor for normal braking, otherwise it may
cause a malfunction.
Packing and Shipping
|Packing details of Servo Drive|
|Packing details of Motion Controller|
|Products||VA Motion||VA Expansion||VE Motion||VE Expansion(32)||VE Expansion(76)|
|Quantity||1-5 kits||50-100 kits||200-500 kits|
|Delivery time||Within 3 days||5-10 days||15-25 days|
1. For small order we always can delivery out within 1 week.
2. Our products can be shippied via Air, Land or Sea.
|Satandard Spare Parts||Power terminal||Adapt to E1,E2 structure drive|
|Cn3 encoder plug||Encoder plug on the driver side|
|Cn4 control terminal plug||Input/output signal terminals,user wiring|
|Encoder connection line||The standard cable length is 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15 meters, according to customer |
needs Provide independent connector
|Power line||The standard cable length is 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15 meters, according to customer |
needs Provide independent connector
|Drive monitoring line||Connect and adjust the software for remote monitoring and firmware update|
|Purchasing Spare Parts||USB to RS232 Adapter cable||If necessary, self purchase|
|Ethernet communication line||If necessary, self purchase|
1. CE (EU Safety Standard);
2. IEC/EN61800-5-1:2007 (Safety requirements for electrical, thermal and energy in Section 5-1 of the
variable speed electric driver system), corresponding to the national standard GB12668.501-2013;
3, IEC / EN61800-3: 2004 + A1 (speed control electric driver system part 3 electromagnetic compatibility
standards and its specific test methods), corresponding to the national standard GB12668.3-2012.
3.5Nm 750W Servo Motion Control System Servo Motor Closed Loop Control System Images